Want to know about available roofing products in San Lucas California? Are you in the market for a new roof that will help protect your assets in all seasons? There are a few things to consider when you are in the market for a new roof in San Lucas, and several material options that can help you with the selection process. Roofing Company of California teams up with contractors that have worked with a variety of roof manufacturers, and can help match you with the best products to suit your needs and circumstances.
Explore roofing products that are designed to emulate the natural elegance of traditional roofing systems:
- 120 mph Wind Warranty
- Class 4 Hail Warranty
- Insurance Discount
- Class "A" Fire Rating
- Lifetime Warranty
Call for a Free Consultation
Best Roofing Material Types for Homes and Lifespan
- Asphalt Roll Roof:
- 5 to 10 years
- Composite Shingle Roof:
- 15 to 50 years
- Wood Shingle Roof:
- 25 years
- Standing Seam Metal Roof:
- 30 to 50 years
- Wood Shake Shingle Roof:
- 35-40 years
- Clay (Spanish) Tile Roof:
- 100 years
- Slate Roof:
- 100+ years
Choosing Roofing Material in San Lucas for Your Home
Here is a brief overview that we think will help you choose the best roof that will compliment your home and your purposes.
- Asphalt shingles: Commonly known as the least expensive option that is perfect for the short-term if you are planning on selling your home within the next decade. You can upgrade to a better quality shingle that provides better durability and can last 20-25 years on average.
- Wood shingles and shakes: Perfect for the rustic look and commonly found on roofs near the shoreline. However, if your roof does not get much sunlight we would caution you in picking this shingles. Best to choose an experienced contractor that knows what they are doing.
- Metal roofing: Becoming the hot new trend because of its many stylish features and eco-friendly roofing options. Metal roofs can withstand snow and ice better than the other available products on the market. This makes it a great option if you are in your "forever" home or want a roof with excellent resale value.
- Clay, concrete or composite tiles: Common in the Southwestern part of the country, a spanish tile roof is perfect for certain architectural style homes and stucco siding. If you can afford the material, it can last for generations. Clay is a better option versus concrete roof tiles because of its longevity. Fiber cement composite tiles can be a good second place choice.
- Slate roofing: Commonly found in the mid-west and northeast sections of the country. If you have a brick or stone home, a slate roof will give it a truly special look. If you have the budget for your roof, choose slate.
- Tesla solar tiles: Solar roofs are gaining popularity but there is a lot of education that goes hand and hand with the product. Most solar products show a lot of promise but are still untested for any length of time in the field. If you are going to be building green and this is an important priority and you have a knack for keeping up with technology, this is the perfect roof for you. It will provide style and endless possibilities that will continue to pay dividends for the next 30+ years.
Roll Roofing San Lucas CA (877) 587-0870
Contact us at the number below to receive your free estimate today!