Feel free to contact us anytime if your question isn’t answered below.
How long will it take to re-roof my home?
Most important is that the roof system is installed with care and precision, but beyond that we try to be as unobtrusive as possible and generally complete a project within one work week. There are variables though and depending on the complexity of the project and the weather a project can sometimes take longer.
- What can I do to help protect my yard?
- How can I prepare for the installation of my new roof?
- What is an architectural or dimensional shingle?
- The metal pieces around my chimney seem rusty and are falling apart; will this affect the roof as a whole?
- The valley of my roof has some cracking, will this lead to leaking?
- My roof appears to have some slight dips and bumps in it, what is happening?
- I’ve noticed some of the shingles coming loose on the roof, is it time for a new roof?
- There are some areas of standing water on my roof, is this normal?
- I found a soft, spongy spot on the roof when I was walking on it, what does this mean?
- There are a few spots that seem to be rotting a bit on the edges of my roof by the gutters, is this a problem?
- If there are wet spots on my ceiling does that mean my roof is leaking?
- If moss is growing on my roof, is that a problem?
- Can I cover over my existing roof?
- What will a new roof cost?
- How can a homeowner prevent roofing problems?
- How long should a roof last?
If you are looking for a local roofing contractor please call us today at (877) 587-0870 or get your free estimate here »